From now, Postal Exams will be conducted in Local Language. Postman, MTS and Postal Assistant Exams will be in Local Language, Department of Post Ordered on 23rd July 2019.
See the Order Below:
Government of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110001
Dated: 23rd July 2019
- AIl Chief Postmasters General / Postmasters General
- Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate I PLI Directorate
- Director, RAKNPA / GM, CEPT / Directors of all PTCs
- Addl. Director-General, Army Postal Service, New Delhi
- General Managers (Finance) / Directors Postal Accounts / DDAP
Subject:- Revision of Syllabus and Pattern of Examinations conducted by Department of Posts for appointment to the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Postman, Mail Guard, Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant – regarding
I am directed to refer to letter of even no. dated 1L.07.2019 on the above-mentioned subject. It has now been decided that the examination for Paper I will now be conducted as under:
|Paper-I||English, Hindi and respective local language, where Hindi is not a local language, as published vide Letter of even number dated 10.05.2019.|
Assistant Director General (SPN)
Copy forwarded to:-
- ST.PPS to Secretary (Posts) / ST.PPS to Director-General Postal Services
- PPS/ PS to AddI. DG (Coordination)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (O)/ Member (P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Tech)
- Additional Secretary & Financial Adviser
- Sr. Deputy Director General vigilance) & CVO / Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
- Director General, P&T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi
- Secretary, Postal Services Board/ AII Deputy Directors General
- Chief Engineer (Civil), Postal Directorate
- Director (DE), Postal Directorate
- All Sections of Postal Directorate
- AIl recognized Federations / Unions / Associations
- GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website.
- Guard File.
- Spare copies.