Breaking News: GDS to PA Exam Cancelled!
It’s a big Breaking News for Gramin Dak Sevak that GDS to PA Exam has been cancelled by Communication Minister on 15.07.2019. The GDS to PA exam was held on 14.07.2019 in all circle of India Post.
The main reason that the notification says that the said exam will be held on regional language also beside Hindi and English. But all India GDS to PA exam was held only in Hindi and English language.
This was notified by some GDS candidates to the MP’s of Rajya Sabha on 15.07.2019. After discussion on Rajya Sabha, the ministry decided that the exam will be cancelled for this reason.
This is a big relief for those candidates who are not comfortable in Hindi and English language. The the Exam will be rescheduled soon.
The surplus issue of Postal Assistant(PA) and Sorting Assistant(SA) recruitment from Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS) are also may be considered after that cancellation.
Two CAT case is already filled by the GDS Candidates in Karnataka Circle and West Bengal Circle. Both CAT, Bengaluru and Kolkata CAT already order to the Department of Post to consider the surplus issue.
This was a piece of information that Karnataka Circle postponed their GDS to PA exam on 11.07.2019 after received CAT order. but the West Bengal Circle only consider those Candidates who filled that CAT case.
So, the cancellation of GDS to PA exam is very peaceful news for eligible Gramin Dak Sevaks of India Post.
Read More related GDS to PA exam 2019:
- GDS To PA Exam 2019 – A Case Has Been Filed In CAT
- Revised Eligibility Criteria For Promotion Of GDS To Postal Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Job Profile And Salary Details
- Postman/Mailguard Job Profile & Salary Details
- Gramin Dak Sevak Salary Job Profile Pay Scale 2019
- Karnataka Circle Postpone Their GDS To PA Exam 2019
- Why GDS are not getting Admit Card for PA/SA Exam?