Odisha and Tamilnadu Circle are extend their Gramin Dak Sevak Online Recruitment 2019 up to 18.04.2019.
Here is the information regarding extension…
1) Registration and fee payment last date Extended up to 18.04.2019 (Odisha & Tamilnadu)
2) Submission of applications extended up to 21.04.2019.
Read more regarding Gramin Dak Sevak Online Recruitment 2019
Important Instructions to Candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak Online Recruitment 2019
1. Please go through the notification thoroughly before applying online for job profile, other eligible conditions and selection criteria, etc..
Want to know “What is the Eligibility Criteria For Engagement To Gramin Dak Sevaks?
2. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts all over India per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one Circle or several Circles. This cap of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s home Circle. Home Circle means belonging or native / domicile state of a prospective candidate in which he is permanently residing and that Postal Circle is providing opportunity. Hence, candidates should exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
3. Once Registered, the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.
4. Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
5. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Steps to Apply for Gramin Dak Sevak Online Recruitment 2019
1. Initially, the candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number Register here
3. Candidate has to apply using registration number and other details (Keep ready the required scanned copies in prescribed format and size of Photo, Signature, SSC marks memo, DOB certificate if DOB not on SSC marks memo, additional SSC marks memos if any, Community(SC/ST/OBC/EWS)
Apply Online here
4. Candidate can check the application status hereApplication Status
5. Forgetting registration number/Fee ID for forgot candidates, can be checked here forgot Registration/Fee Details
Important Notices for Gramin Dak Sevak Online Recruitment 2019
1. Tamilnadu circle notification is released. Start Date: 15.03.2019 End Date: 15.04.2019
Helpline number: 044-28592844
3. Corrigendum to para II of Notifications of Tamilnadu & Odisha Circles Corrigendum