Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
How to apply:
10.1 Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
10.2 Last date for submission of online applications is 05-04-2019 (5.00 PM).
10.3 Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to
10.4 The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
(Procedure for filling online Application)
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
I. One-time Registration.
II. Filling online Application for the Examination.
Part-I (One-Time Registration):
1. Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘One-time Registration Form’ and „Application Form‟.
2. Before proceeding with One-time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready: a. Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP). b. Email ID (to be verified through OTP). c. Aadhaar Number. If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage): i. Voter ID Card ii. PAN iii. Passport iv. Driving License v. School/ College ID vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private) d. Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination. e. Scanned colour passport size recent photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Applications with blurred photograph will be rejected. f. Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred signature will be rejected. g. Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person with a benchmark disability.
3. For One-time Registration, click on „Register Now‟ link provided in the „Login‟ Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
4. The one-time Registration process requires filling up of following information: a. Basic Details b. Additional Details and Contact Details c. Uploading of the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature. 5. For filling up the ‘One-time Registration Form’, please follow the following steps: a. Few critical details (e.g. Aadhaar Number, name, father‟s name, mother‟s name, date of birth, etc) are required to be entered twice, in the relevant columns of the Registration Form, for verification purpose and to avoid any mistakes. If there is a mismatch between original and verify data columns, an indication will be given in the red text. b.
S No-1, provide information about Aadhaar Number / Identity Card and its Number. Anyone of these Numbers is required to be given. c.
S No-2: Fill your name exactly as given in the Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate. In case, you have made any changes in your name after matriculation, indicate the same at S No-2c and 2d. 26 d.
S No-3: Fill your father‟s name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate. e.
S No-4: Fill your mother‟s name exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate. f.
S No-5: Fill your date of birth exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate. g.
S No-6: Matriculation (10th Class) Examination Details which include: i. Name of Education Board ii. Roll Number iii. Year of passing h.
S No-7: Gender i.
S No-8: Level of Educational Qualification (Highest). j.
S No-9: Your Mobile Number. This must be a working mobile number as it will be verified through „One Time Password‟ (OTP). It may be noted that any information which the Commission may like to communicate with you, will be sent on this mobile number only. Your mobile number will also be used for retrieval of password/ Registration Number if required. k.
S No-10: Your Email ID. This must be a working Email ID as it will be verified through OTP. It may also be noted that any information which the Commission may like to communicate with you, will be sent on this Email ID only. Your Email ID will also be used for retrieval of password/ Registration Number if required.
l. Provide detail of State/ UT of your Permanent Address. m. When the Basic Details provided at S No-1 to 10 are saved, you will be required to confirm your mobile number and email ID. On confirmation, your data will be saved and your Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. Your Registration Number and Password will be provided to you on your mobile number and Email ID. n. You have to complete the Registration Process within 14 days failing which your Registration Details saved so far will be deleted. o. Log in using your Registration Number as username and auto-generated password provided to you on your mobile and email. Change your password, when prompted on the first login. p. After successful password change, you need to log in again using your Registration Number and changed password. q. On successful login, information about the „Basic Details‟ so far filled by you will be displayed. You may edit it, if required or proceed further by clicking on the „Next‟ button at the bottom to complete your One-time Registration. r.
S No-11: Provide information about your Category. s. S No-12: Provide information about your Nationality t. S No-13: Provide information about visible Identification Mark. You may be required to show the above Identification Mark at various stages of examination. u. S No-14: Provide information about benchmark disabilities, if any. If you are suffering from any specific benchmark disability identified suitable for government jobs, then provide Disability Certification Number. v.
S No: 15 to 18: Provide information about your Permanent and Present Address. Save the data and proceed further to the last Part of the Registration Process. w.
S No: 19 & 20: Upload your recent Photo and Signature as specified at S No-2 above. x. Save the information provided. Take a draft printout and review the 27 information provided thoroughly, before „Final Submit‟. y. Upon clicking „Final Submit‟ different OTPs will be sent on your mobile number and Email ID. You need to enter one of the two OTPs at the designated field to complete the Registration Process. z. Read the „Declaration‟ carefully and if you agree with the declaration, click „I Agree‟. aa. After submission of Basic Information, if the registration process is not completed within 14 days, your data will be deleted from the system. 6. After completion of the registration process, „Basic Details‟ can be changed only twice.
THEREFORE BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS WHILE MAKING ONE TIME REGISTRATION. 7. YOU have AGAIN ADVISED THAT NAME, FATHER’S NAME, MOTHER’S NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, MATRICULATION
EXAMINATION DETAIL SHOULD BE FILLED EXACTLY AS RECORDED IN MATRICULATION CERTIFICATE. YOUR CANDIDATURE MAY GET CANCELLED IN CASE OF INCORRECT/ WRONG INFORMATION.
Part-II (Online Application Form)
1. Log in to online system through your „Registration Number‟ and password.
2. Click the „Apply‟ link in „Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2018‟ Section under „Latest Notifications‟ tab.
3. Information in columns at S No-1 to 14 will be automatically filled from your Onetime Registration Data which is non-editable. If you want to make the correction in any of this data, click on „Modify Registration‟ and suitably edit your One-time Registration data.
4. S No-15: Give your preference for Examination Centers. You may choose examination Centers within the same Region. The choice for all the three Centers must be given in the order of preference.
5. S No-16: Select the medium of Typing Test.
6. S No-17: Click „Yes‟ if you have passed 12th Standard in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent or else „No‟.
7. S No-18: If you are serving in Armed Forces or are an ex-serviceman, fill up the required information. Wards of servicemen/ ex-servicemen are not treated as ex-servicemen.
8. S No-19.1: Provide information on whether you are suffering from Cerebral Palsy or not.
9. S No-19.2: Indicate if you have physical limitation to write and Scribe is required on your behalf. Please go through para 8 of the Notice of Examination for more information.
10. 19.3 to 19.5: If you are eligible for availing the facility of the scribe as per Para-8 of the Notice of examination, provide information about the requirement of the scribe.
11. S No-20: If you are seeking age relaxation, select
12. S No-21: Indicate your highest educational qualification.
13. S No-22: Provide information on whether you belong to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS). This is applicable for only un-reserved candidates.
14. S No-23: Please see Notice of Examination, Para No: 20 and fill up accordingly.
15. S No-24 to 25 and information with regard to Photo & Signature will be filled up automatically from the One-time Registration Data.
16. Compete for your declaration by clicking on “I agree” checkbox, fill up captcha code.
17. Preview and verify the information provided by you and „Submit‟ the Application.
18. Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of
19. The fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
20. Refer Para-10 of the Notice of Examination for further information on the payment of the fee. 21. When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take the printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here