Department of Post wants to Revision of Syllabus for Departmental Examination for appointment to Multi Tasking Staff, Postman. Mail Guard, Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant. For this regard a committee has been constitute headed by Shri S.K Kamila. CPMG Orissa Circle. Follow the letter below.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Post
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi, dated 7.01.2019
Subject: Revision of Syllabus for Departmental Examination for appointment to Multi Tasking Staff, Postman. Mail Guard, Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant.
Approval of Director General (Postal Services) is herewith conveyed for constitution of a Committee to recommend revision of Syllabus and Pattern of Examinations conducted by Department of Posts for appointment to the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Postman, Ma Guard, Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant. Constitution of the Committee shall be as follows:
|1||Shri S.K Kamila. CPMG Orissa Circle||Chairman|
|2||Shri Devireddy S.V.R.Murthy, Addl Director, RANKPA||Member|
|3||Ms Suchita Joshi, Director PTC, Vadodara||Member|
|4||Director (SPN), Dak Bhawan, New Delhi||Member|
2. The Committee may co’opt any other Member as it deems appropriate. However, prior approval of the Directorate shall be required while co-opting a Member who is not a serving employee of Department of Posts.
3. As far as possible, the committee shall hold discussion through circulation of papers by electronic means and holding of meeting through physical participation shall be kept to bare minimum.
4. The Committee will submit its report by 28.02.2019
(Satya Narayana Dastr)
To, All Members of the Committee
Copy forwarded to
1. Sr. PPS to Secrebry (Posts) / Sr PPS to Director GeneIaI Postsl Services
2. PPS / PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordinatrod / Member (Banling) / Member (O) / Member (P) / Member (Planning & HRD) / Member @LI) / Member (Tech)
3. AII Chief Postrtrasters GeEeral / Postmastels General
4 Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & CVO / Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
5. Director, RANKPA / GM, CEPT / Director of all PICs
6. Secretary PSB) /All Deputy Director General 7 Guard File
Click Here to Download Original Copy