Gramin Dak Sevak are in Indefinite Strike from 18-12-2018 by supporting of AIGDSU and NUGDS. Why this indefinite strike was serve after a long indefinite strike previously happens.
Here is the reason for calling the indefinite strike again.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
1)GDS committee report as a whole is implemented with effect from 01st of January 2016. All discharge benefits (retirement benefits) should be implemented retrospectively, w.e.f 01 January 2016 and Change the formula already adopted for calculation of arrears.
2) Change upper limit of gratuity from Rs 1,50,000/- to Rs 5,00,000/-. GIS limit should be enhanced to Rs.5,00,000 with the subscription of 500/-.
3) 10% of the TRCA of the GDS should be recovered towards SDBS contribution and the Government to contribute the equal share. ESI and EPF Scheme to be introduced to GDS as recommended by the GDS Committee.
4) GDS employees should be granted financial up gradation on completion of 12, 24 and 36 years of service in the form of the grant of additional Point to point fixation to be ordered instead of bunching of TRCA scales.
5) Limited transfer facility to GDS on request should be relaxed, There shall not be any drop in wage scale on account of a request transfer. The transfer of GDS will be approved by Divisional head if the transfer is within the Division, by regional PMG if it is within the region by HOC if the transfer is within the Circle. Voluntary discharge schemes for the GDSs’ 3 types of voluntary discharge schemes as recommended by GDS committee for the GDSs’ who are willing to quit the post before the discharge at the age of 65 years should be implemented.
6) GDS should be granted 30days paid leave in a year and the leave should be allowed to be carry forward subject to the maximum of 180 days and provide encashment of the leave. Grant Children Education allowance Rs6000/- per child per Annam.
7) Enhance composite allowance to the BPMs from Rs500/- to Rs 1600/-Also grant composite allowance to ABPMs & GDS working in classified cities and the GDS working in Departmental Offices etc., wherever applicable.
8) Incentive system should be abolished for India post payment bank (IPPB) work. Enhance the working hours of branch post office and GDS officials concerned after introducing the IPPB.
9) All single handed branch post offices should be provided with one more hand to upgrade to double handed office.
10) Grant 8 hours work to Branch Post offices and GDS officials. Grant civil servant status to all GDS employees.