NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANIZATIONS
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION – GDS
NATIONAL UNION – GDS
Circular No. PJCA/2/2018 Dated – 16.11.2018
A meeting of Postal J.C.A consisting of NFPE, FNPO, AIPEU GDS and NUGDS was held at NFPE office, North Avenue, New Delhi on 15-11-2018. All General Secretaries of NFPE, FNPO and GDS Unions participated in the meetings.
The meeting was presided over by Com. T.N Rahate, Secretary General FNPO.
A threadbare discussion took place on the prevalent situation in Deptt of Post. Deptt is moving ahead on the path of corporatization which will lead to privatization of services in future. IPPB is the burning example of this. After MNOP, PNOP has been brought and separate Parcel Directorate has been
Setup. The Minister communication is announcing to set up a separate company for PLI & RPLI.
There is an acute shortage of staff in each cadre. Cadre Restructuring for left out categories is not being finalized. The result of regular membership verification conducted in 2015 has not been declared yet. The entire process of GDS membership verification was cancelled arbitrarily.
High Court & Supreme Court decisions in respect of MACP, RTP and others matters are not being implemented.
Positive recommendations of Sri Kamlesh Chandra Committee are not being implemented.
Every day new services are being introduced without developing proper infrastructure and without providing adequate manpower and training to the staff. Deptl Council meetings and periodical meetings are also not being held since long. More and more victimization of trade union leaders has become the order of the day.
So, therefore, taking a serious note of all the above-mentioned facts, PJCA has decided unanimously to conduct 2 days strike on 8 & 9 January – 2019 for which vigorous campaign will be launched. All leaders of NFPE & FNPO will carry on the campaign programme which will be declared shortly.
T.N Rahate R.N Parashar
S/G – FNPO S/G – NFPE
The Charter of demands for which 2 days strike will be conducted is mentioned as under.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
- Implement all positive recommendation of Sri Kamlesh Chandra Committee report and grant Civil servant Status to GDS.
- Fill up all Vacant Posts is all cadres of Deptt of Post i.e P.A/S.A, Postmen, Mail Guard, MTS, GDS, Postal Acctts, P.A Admin Offices, P.A SBCO & Civil Wing etc and separate identity of all cadres within a time frame.
- Settle all the problems arisen out of the implementation of C.S.I & R.I.C.T.
- Withdraw NPS and Guarantee minimum pension 50% of last pay drawn.
- Membership verification of G.D.S and declaration of result of regular employees membership verification conducted in 2015.
- Implementation of orders of payment of revised wages and arrears to the casual, Part-time, Contingent employees & daily rated mazdoors as per 6th 7th CPC and Regularize Services of Casual Labourers.
- Implement Cadre Restructuring for left out categories i.e RMS, MMS, Postman/MTS, PACO, PASBCO, Postal Acctts, Postmaster Cadre and Civil Wing etc.
- Stop Privatization, Corporatization and out sourcing in Postal Services.
- Very Good Bench Mark should be implemented after the issue of orders i.e from 25.7.2016.
- Implement 5 days week in Postal and RMS
- Consider the suggestions by RMS JCA regarding PNOP & CSI.
- Enhancement of higher pay scales to those categories whose minimum qualification has been enhanced e.g Postmen, Mail guard.
- Grant of pension to the promoted GDS based on Supreme Court Judgement in SLP No (C) 13042/2014
- Withdraw orders of enhancement of cash conveyance limit without security.
- Implement all High Court and Supreme Court decision in C/W MACP, RTP and others.
- Cashless facility treatment under CGHS and allotment of the adequate fund under head MR & T. A
- Retention of the Civil wing is the Deptt of Post.
- Holding of Deptt Council Meetings and periodical meetings at all level.
- Stop Trade Union victimization and in the name of unscientific targets.
- Provide 40 per cent SCF quota promotion in AAO cadre and amend RR incorporating the modifications demanded by AIPAEA.