Standard Operating Procedure to Withdrawals High Value at RICT Device [BO SB withdrawal above 5000/- (Higher value withdrawal]
1. The request for a withdrawal of amount more than Rs.5000 can be initiated through the device by BPM using High-value withdrawal option but till the stabilization of the new process, he will collect the Withdrawal form (SB7) too, take customer’s signature and send the verified voucher along with Passbook to AO for approval.
2. Even though the high-value withdrawal request will be visible to the SPM of AO on Finacle on the same day itself, the request would be approved by the AO only when the physical vouchers with verified signature would be received from the BO along with Passbook
3. BPM can execute the transaction and disburse the amount (subject to availability of cash) after receipt of voucher & passbook and from AO duly approved. BPM should follow the remaining procedure as mentioned for normal withdrawal.
4. On receipt of withdrawal Form and Passbook from BO for sanction of high-value withdrawal, PA and Supervisor will go to HACLI menu and see balance in the account before approving the request. Signature of depositor should also be compared with the available signatures in Finacle and PA as well as Supervisor will follow the same procedure as being followed now and sanction will be sent to BO. SB-45 register will continue to be maintained.
5. When withdrawal form is received from BO after the payment, date of payment should be entered in SB-45 as done presently.