MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS and Department of Posts has published a New Recruitment Rules 2018 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) on 16th August, 2018. This Rule has been effective from this date.
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution and in super session of the Department of Posts (Multi Tasking Staff) Recruitment Rules, 2015, except as respect to things done or omitted to be done before such super session, the President hereby makes the following rules regulating the method of recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff in the Department of Posts.
Here is some Important Highlighted Rule from Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Age: No upper age limit for GDS & Casual Labourers
- Qualification: 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board
- : Quota :
- 50% – Seniority cum fitness from GDS – with five years service – (cut off date :1st Jan)
- 25% – Direct recruitment by competitive examination – only from GDS – with 3 years of service
- 25% – Casual Labourers – by seniority cum fitness – with temporary status/full- time/part-time (no educational qualification required)
- open recruitment : 18 to 25 years (relaxation to SC/ST/OBC)
For all details :