Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Indefinite Strike is called of from today 07.06.2018 after Approval of GDS Pay Committee Report in the presence of PM Modi in Cabinet Meeting on 06.07.2017. It’s a Historical Success of the unity of Gramin Dak Sevak. On the basis of approval, here GDSePost made a simple summary of GDS New Pay, Allowance & Arrears.
GDS Pay Committee 2016 recommended three “New TRCA Slab” is as below by merging the previous 11 old TRCA Slab. Cabinet approved this on 06.06.2017
- Assistant Branch Postmaster/Dak Sevak Level 1, 10000-24470
- Assistant Branch Postmaster/Dak Sevak Level 2 & Branch Postmaster Level 1, 12000-29380
- Branch Postmaster Level 2, 14500-35480
This New TRCA Slab and Level 1 & 2 of concern post will be applicable as on 01.01.2016 and the admissible DA and allowance also be aded with this basic pay after implementation of Cabinet Report. There is No changes in the recommended pay by GDS Pay Committee 2016.
Check the Pay Table : Recommended Pay By GDS Pay Committee 2016
Click the Link below to know how to Calculate your Pay
- A new Risk and hardship Allowance has been introduced,
- Other allowances Viz. Office maintenance allowance,
- Combined duty allowance,
- Cash conveyance charges,
- Cycle maintenance allowance,
- Boat allowance and
- Fixed Stationery Charges have been revised.
Though cabinet not clear regarding limit allowance, it will be clear after implementation report of DOP. Let’s check the rate of allowance recommended by Kamalesh Chandra Committee by following the link : Recommended Allowance By GDS Pay Committee 2016
Let’s Check Cabinet Approval : Click Here
Calculate expected pay for BPM and ABPM :
Cabinet clear the Arrears for the period of 1.1.2016 to the date of implementation will be paid by increasing the basic TRCA drawn during the period by a factor of 2.57. The arrears will be paid in one installment. As per cabinet note minimum and Maximum monthly Arrears will be for concerned old TRCA SLAB is below
- 2295-45-3695 Minimum 1339 and Maximum 2336
- 2870-50-4370 Minimum 1723 and Maximum 2918
- 3635-65-5585 Minimum 2234 and Maximum 3821
- 2665-50-4165 Minimum 1389 and Maximum 1504
- 3330-60-5130 Minimum 1873 and Maximum 1883
- 4220-75-6470 Minimum 2123 and Maximum 2505
- 2745-50-4245 Minimum 1549 and Maximum 2824
- 3200-60-5000 Minimum 1700 and Maximum 3300
- 3660-70-5760 Minimum 2290 and Maximum 2765
- 4115-75-6365 Minimum 2259 and Maximum 3791
- 4575-85-7125 Minimum 2389 and Maximum 4206
Let’s Check your arrears by follow the link : Click Here
Calculate your pay and arrears by using this calculator GDS Pay & Arrears Calculator.