Yes, PLI & RPLI Premium Collection Tools will help you to collect customer’s Life Insurance Premium easily, no need to calculate manually. Just enter premium (monthly/quarterly/half-yearly & yearly), number of month customer want to pay and enter default month if any; calculation done you can see in the below field the exact premium to be collect.
Importance of this tools :-
Department of Post (India Post) has nearly 2,50,000 (Two Lac Fifty Thousand GDS employee) in rural India and they all are involved in the work of Life Insurance business which is Postal Life Insurance & Rural Postal Life Insurance as well as departmental employee also involved with their PLI & RPLI agency business. But till now department has no any departmental app to collect premium from customer. Here is some benefits of PLI & RPLI Premium Collection Tools. Download Now.
- Easy to use android app, this app will work on offline also.
- Three Simple Step to follow.
- No need to use calculator or manual calculation that mean it’s time saving app.
- This app will help BPM, Postal Postal Life Insurance Agent and Departmental employee who collect collect premium from customer outside the office.
Step to Follow :-
There is only Three simple step to collect.
- Step 1 : Enter Monthly Premium.
- Step 2 : Enter Month (number of month customer want to pay).
- Step 3 : Enter Default month if any.
Done, your PLI & RPLI Premium Collection Tools will show you 1st Year Premium and Renewal Premium; total premium need to be collect from customer. No matter that they are PLI or RPLI Customer, even customer can also calculate their premium individually.
This Calculator is an Excel Calculator but you can use it as an android app with help of OpenasApp.
Download the App Now.
Read Also :