GDS Committee 2016 has Recommended 11 GDS Arrear Table to calculate the arrears of Gramin Dak Sevak. Committee (Kamalesh Chandra Committee) marge the 11 TRCA slab into 3 New Wages Scale which shows below mention minimum pay.
- Wages Scale 1 – 10,000/-
- Wages Scale 2 – 12,000/-
- Wages Scale 3 – 14,500/-
We all know that GDS Committee 2016 will implemented on 01.01.2016 but still now GDS pay has counted on Nataraja Murti Committee 2007 (GDS Pay Committee 2007. So, we need to that how much Arrears GDS will get? Here GDSePost has made it clear the expected GDS Arrears. By following the Recommended GDS Arrears By GDS Pay Committee 2016 you can calculate yourself.
Step to follow –
- First check your basic pay on your respective Pay slab (for example you can follow this 2295-45-3695) as on 01.01.2016. and add 125% DA with Basic. If your basic 2295 adding 125% your pay will be 5164/-
- If Government take just 2.57 multiple factor then pay will be 5898/- but committee recommended beyond the 7th Pay Commission multiple factor which is minimum 10,000/-
- Now you need to calculate the difference between your pay (which u got on or before 01.01.2016) and corresponding TRCA for calculation of Arrears (Below Table).
- In this case the monthly arrears will be 7500-5164=2366/-
- Now you need to calculate your total arrears. January 2016 to April 2018 total month 28. i.e 2366*28=65,408/-
[Note : If you got minimum payment then you can get maximum arrears as per committee recommendation.]
[You Can Read :
[Read More :-