As per Nataraja Murti Committee 2007 (GDS Pay Committee 2007), Garmin Dak Sevak are now getting some allowance like Dearness Allowance 142% on basic, Office Maintenance Allowance (OMA) 100/-, Stationary Allowance (SA) 50, Combined Duty Allowance 500/- CCA 25/-, Cycle Maintenance Allowance 10/- etc. but GDS Pay Committee 2016 (Kamalesh Chandra Committee) has recommended more allowance then previous pay committee constitute by Government for reviewing the pay of Gramin Dak Sevak. Here is the Recommended Allowance by GDS Pay Committee 2016.
Dearness Allowance :-
GDS should be paid same percentage of DA as paid to the central government employees from time to time. The present DA of CG employee is 7%.
Composite Allowance :-
Composite Allowance is depend on the GDS category, accommodation and working place which is GDS Post Office and Departmental,Post Office. GDSs Working in GDS Post Offices –
- BPMs providing GDS Post Office Accommodation which meets the prescribed standards will get 1600/-
- BPMs providing Accommodation which does not meets the prescribed standards will get 1100/-
- BPMs having Post Office in rent free government Accommodation and staying in the Post Village will get 1100/-
- Assistant BPMs working in GDS post office and staying in the post village should be paid will get 800/-
GDSs working in Departmental Post offices –
- Dak Sevaks working in “X” Class Cities/Towns will get 2400/-
- Dak Sevaks working in “Y” Class Cities/Towns will get 1600/-
- Dak Sevaks working in “Z” Class Cities/Towns will get 800/-
Cash Conveyance Allowance :-
BPM/ABPM/Dak Savak may be paid minimum Rs. 50/- rupees for conveyance of cash up to Rs. 50,000/-. They may be paid Rs. 10/- for conveyance of every additional Rs. 10,000/-.
Children Education Allowance :-
GDSs should be paid children Education Allowance @Rs. 6000/- per child per annum for maximum of two children. This amount may be paid in two installments.
Combined Duty Allowance :-
Recommended Daily Rates
|BPMs doing combined duty of ABPM in same office.||Rs. 65/- per working day for maximum 89 days at a stretch.|
|ABPMs doing combined duty of BPM in same office.||Rs. 75/- per working day for maximum 89 days at a stretch.|
|Dak Sevaks doing combined duty of another Dak Sevaks in same office.||Rs. 65/- per working day for maximum 89 days at a stretch.|
[Read Also :
Click Here to Download PDF format.