GDS Circle Welfare FUND (CWF) is a welfare scheme of Gramin Dak Sevak. This scheme is design by India Post (Department of Post) for providing some benefit to the GDS like Financial Assistant, Loan, Scholarship and much more. Before enrollment to the Circle Welfare Fund you need to know the following Instruction.
- All the regularly appointed GDS as on record will become the members under this scheme.
- The GDS will have to fill in an application in prescribed format (Form-I) for joining in the GDSCWF and to submit the same in the Divisional office.
- Leave substitutes & provisionally appointed GDS in leave arrangement are not eligible for the benefits of the Fund.
- Rs.20- per month, a lump sum of Rs.240- will be deducted in the monthly salary of every April.
- From Govt. side @ Rs.100- per year for one GDS will be added to the Fund.
- Applications should be sent through the Divisional Office.
[Read Also :
- A Regional level / Circle level committee will decide the sanction of grant / loan
- Every quarterly months all the applications will be persuaded for sanction but not for death relief sanctions.
- Terms & conditions will be applied for sanction of grant / loan.
- Recovery of Rs.120- has been made in the salary of October 2013 for six months (i.e, from October 2013 to March 2014)
- Funds are also has been allotted to the Circles vide Lr. No.19-31/2012-WL/Sport dated 14-10-2013.
This Scheme has offer some financial assistant, one time repayable loan, Loan for educational purpose. Click the below link to know more.
Click Here for official Notifications.