India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) Conduct a competitive exam from the pool of Gramin Dak Sevak on 28.01.2018 along Postal Assistant and Sub-Divisional Inspector of Post for filling the vacant post of Territory Officer, Assistant Manager Area Sale and Assistant Manager Area Operation. Here we will discussed about “Territory officer Salary in IPPB 2018 and Job Profile of TO.
Job Profile Of Territory officer :-
- You have to conduct regular field visits to meet GDS and panchayats.
- You will be required to conduct periodic training and education sessions for GDS on IPPB products.
- Organizing customer centric events to increase financial literacy will also be your responsibility.
- You have to operate seamlessly with DoP Inspector (Sub-division) and Postmasters to drive IPPB and 3rd party sales.
- Along with all these, you will also be assisting GDS in acquiring new customers for IPPB and its
- And finally you need to build a strong communication with the Gramin Dak Sevak and its customer of India Post.
Salary of Territory officer :-
IPPB offer lump sum of Rs. 27,000/- p.m Salary of Territory officer which is fixed and its not increasing. Why The Salary of Territory officer is fixed?
- Regarding IPPBs service condition Territory Officer’s Prescribe Pay is so high compared to Gramin Sak Sevak.
- Territory officer are recruit by IPPB in deputation basis for 3(three) year.
- Territory officer will governed by GDS Conduct & Engagement Rules 2011 which is Temporary Status.
Is the “Salary of Territory officer” is suitable? :-
India Post Payment Bank design this pay for adhok appointment of GDS, hence this adhok post are temporary so this pay is suitable for IPPB TO. If the IPPB recruit the fresher Territory Officer from open market then the bank may consider this payment and this will be permanent pay for TO and there will be all the facilities like, DA, HR, CEA, LTC etc. but it clear that Adhok are always adhok, as we know that Adhok system existing in Postal Department. Adhok Postman and MTS are only eligible for minimum pay of said post.
Many newly recruit Territory officer are think that this post may be permanent or extend for ever. But we don’t forgot that this is the initial stage of IPPB and they recruit the poor (loow paid) GDS as deputation (Adhok)basis for running the IPPB operation, after compilation of its Initial operation they think better.