Chief Postmaster General of Andha Pradesh Circle in India Post invite application from eligible candidates to the post of Multi Tasking staff in the Circle office and administrative offices, Postal Division and RMS Division in the Andha Pradesh Circle. Selected candidates will get pay 18,000/- as per 7th CPC pay scale 1 with admissible allowance time to time. This recruitment will process as per MTS Recruitment Rule 2015. “MTS Direct Recruitment 2018” notification will be available on ap website.
Total Vacancy Details :-
Total number of vacancy in the circle is 104, office and category wise vacancy are furnished below. to know details in category Download the official Notification.
- Circle office and administrative office : UR 21, SC 7, ST 2, OBC 3, PWD 1 & Ex-Serviceman 3.
- Postal Division : UR 1, SC 0, ST 0, OBC 0, PWD 0 & Ex-Serviceman 0.
- RMS Division : UR 30, SC 8, ST 7, OBC 15, PWD 1 & Ex-Serviceman 6.
Scale of Pay :-
Rs.18,000/-in level 1 in pay matrix as per 7th CPC pay scale with admissible allowance as prescribe time to time.
Age Limit :-
For general Category 18 to 25 (UC), and there is relaxation for SC/ST category for 5 year upper age limit, OBC 3 years and 3 years for ex serviceman. The notified age will be calculated as on 12.05.2018.
The educational qualification is matriculation or ITI from a recognized board or university.
Exam Date and Center :-
Exam date will notify letter. Candidates are requested to visit http://appost.in regularly for further information regarding date of examination and exam center will mention in the call letter.
Exam Syllabus :- The candidates are subjected to a aptitude test of the total of 100 marks of the level of 10th standard covering following the subject.
- Part A : 25 Question with 25 marks on general knowledge.
- Part B : 25 Question with 25 marks on Mathematics.
- Part C(i) : 25 Question with 25 marks on English Language.
- Part C(ii) : 25 Question with 25 marks on Telugu Language.
Note : Question will made in Multiple Choice question, duration of examination 120 minuts and there will be no negative marking.
Application & Exam Fee :
Application fee 100/- & Exam Fee 400/- candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD and women are exempted from payment of application fee but application fee will be applicable for all kind of candidates.
Important Date :-
- For primary registration through online from 12.04.2018 to 12.05.2018 23.59
- Last date for payment of Post office 14.05.2018
- Last date for final submission of online application 18.05.2018.
Click Here to apply online.