As of now, the insurance companies has many plan with their plan’s term and condition. The maximum condition has been hidden but we don’t know that India Post has it’s own Insurance Plan’s called PLI & RPLI. Postal Life Insurance (PLI) is for employee only. The State Government and central Government employee’s are eligible for Postal Life Insurance. recently department had issued a notification that the semi government employee are also eligible for this insurance.
But, Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) is for all Indian Citizen having rural habituation. Any Indian Citizen can apply for RPLI to their nearest Post office. All Ruaral Post office are authorized to do RPLI police with suitable documentation.
- Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) Plans : –
RPLI has 5 pla. Here is the Plans below
- Anticipated Endowment Assurance
- Convertible Whole Life Assurance
- Endowment Assurance
- Whole Life Assurance
- Gram Priya
- Reason for Best Insurance Plan :-
In those above mansion plans, the best Insurance Plan is Endowment Assurance for this reason….
- Their is no hidden condition.
- Low Premium, High Bonus.
- Loan Facility.
- Surrender Facility.
- Income Tax Rebate.
- Policy Opening and Closing with own Post office.
- Revival Facility without time frame.
- Instant Service Request.
- Nomination Changed Facility.
- Minimum Sum Assured 10,000/- and Maximum 10,00000/-
- Online Premium payment facility and any where payment in any post office in India.
- Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) Bonus : –
Here is the Bonus Rate of RPLI plan’s which is cover per thousand per year basis.
- Anticipated Endowment Assurance :-47/-
- Convertible Whole Life Assurance :-65/-
- Endowment Assurance :-50/-
- Whole Life Assurance :-65/-
- Gram Priya :-47/-
- Simple Terms and Conditions : –
- Minimum age of Entry 19 years(18+) and Maximum Age of Entry 55 Years.
- Minimum age of Maturity 35 Years and Maximum Age of Maturity 60 Years.
- Minimum Sum Assured 10,000/-, Maximum Sum Assured 10,00,000/-
- Without Standers age proof maximum Sum Assured 1,00,000/- after 45 Years.
- Loan and Surrender Facility after 3 years.
- Risk coverage 100%
- Minimum time to pay 3 Years to get return.
- Coverage start after getting approval.
- Quick death claim facility to your nearest post office.
- No need to transfer policy to pay premium anywhere in India.
At the end Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) is only governed policy granted by central government and this policy issued in behalf of The President of India. So, there is no any doubt about Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI). Click Here to know more.